Sunday, April 5, 2015

JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE TODAY


Jesus said: “I am the living one! I was dead, but now I am alive forever and ever.” (Rev 1:18)

What is one of the greatest proofs of Jesus being alive today?

He answers the prayers of anyone who call upon Him by faith!

The Bible says: “Call on me in times of trouble. I will rescue you and you will honor me." (Psalms 50:15)

In fact, God said in Isaiah 49:23: “You won't be disappointed if you trust me."

Is the Lord Jesus really answering the prayers of people today?

Check for yourself by reading the testimonies of people in the websites like:

www.precious-testimonies.com

www.truthsaves.org

www.testimonyshare.com

www.reliable-bible-verses.com

www.fishersofmen.com

www.2praisegod.com

www.allaboutgod.com

www.testimonies.com.au

www.path2prayer.com

www.ucb.co.uk

www.capechristian.com

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org


Psalms 34:8 says: “O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.”

No comments: