Thursday, March 26, 2015

A BAD DREAM


The story is told of a man who had a horrible dream.

He said, “I dreamed that the Lord took my Sunday offering & multiplied it by ten & this became my weekly income. In no time I lost my color TV, had to give up my new car & couldn’t make my house payment. After all, what can a fellow do on $10 a week?”

If the Lord took your offering, multiplied it by ten & made that your weekly income, how much would you make? (ministry127.com)

“Give according to your income, lest God make your income according to your giving.” – Unknown.

2Co 9:6 (GNB): “Remember that the person who plants few seeds will have a small crop; the one who plants many seeds will have a large crop.”

“Plenty of people are willing to give God credit, yet few are willing to give Him cash.” – Unknown.

No comments: