Sunday, January 25, 2015

JESUS DID IT ALL


I was born a non-Christian.

I lost my leg in a bicycle accident at six.

My mother, who was my only hope died when in 3rd class.

My father who had many wives & cared very little about his many children, died when I was in 5th class.

I met Jesus in 6th class through the goodness of some Scripture Union brethren.

I was neglected by my brothers for my new faith in Christ.

I had it hard with Jesus providing until I completed my secondary education.

I went to School of Social work & now in a university in Canada studying Community Based Development.

I am a lay pastor of Assemblies of God Church. Jesus did it all.

If Jesus did it for me, He can do for you too. - Jacob Asogonnde (2jesus.org)

“Come to me, all you who are troubled and weighted down with care, and I will give you rest.” – Jesus Christ. (Mat 11:28 BBE)

Jesus replied: “I am the bread that gives life! No one who comes to me will ever be hungry. No one who has faith in me will ever be thirsty.” (John 6:35 CEV)

No comments: