Wednesday, September 24, 2014

CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST


A.W. Tozer says that people who are crucified with Christ have three distinct marks:

1. They are facing only one direction.
2. They can never turn back.
3. And they no longer have plans of their own.

“I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” – Paul (Gal 2:20 ESV)

“True friends face in the same direction, toward common projects, interests, goals.” - C.S. Lewis.

Heb 10:39 (CEV): “We are not like those people who turn back and get destroyed. We will keep on having faith until we are saved.”

“There is always death at the end of your plan and life at the end of God's plan.” - Rod Parsley.

No comments: